Tuesday, February 2, 2016

it's all about you.

you wanted this, you asked for it.
this is all about you.
clingy, obsessive.
confused.
this describes you.
all you want is me, but i told you i don't want you.
i love you as a friend, but not as a lover.
vibe, vibe, there isn't one.
you're not my lover.
i enjoy your company, it's fun to hang out... but lately you've been choking me with i love you's and i cannot breathe.

i'm dying, i'm dying!
let me free, leave me be.
but you hold on tighter, squeezing your fingers around my throat.
i'm turning purple & blue.
trapped under your hands trying to get free.

i wish i did love you, i feel bad for you.
you're giving me your all, but i don't want to be yours.
i want to be mine. i want to find me.
who am i?
i don't know because you won't let me see.

No comments:

Post a Comment